©2000-2008 CyLog Software
BeanMaker is an innovative and fully customizable source code generator,
designed to help boost a programmer's productivity.
It can generate any kind of files (*.java, *.xml, *.tld) using simple text templates
enhanced with with special tags.
BeanMaker works for any kind of programming
language, although it was designed originally for Java and J2EE programmers. Whether you are looking
for consistent source code look and feel across development teams, simplification of repetitive tasks or just error free
code generation BeanMaker is a tool that can be very helpful.
Ease of use and functionality-rich template tags make this utility an essential
tool for every developer.
Unlike other code generators BeanMaker does not tie you to the generation engine.
Once the code is produced, it's all yours. That means you can modiyf it, add features to it and generally
speaking use it as a boiler-plate code.
- Fully re-programmable template engine
- Powerful template tags, loop tags, function tags
- Configuration settings saved in simple XML files
- Preview of the generated source files, automatic creation
- Automatic saving of preferences
- Build-in text editor for properties and templates
- User defined recursive tags
- User defined bean types saved in XML descriptors
- Automatic creation of directories and filenames
- Preview of available tags and their calculated values
For a full description of features, refer to BeanMaker's online help.
v2.27 - 14.Sep.2008
- Added Application Paths, changed $src_path$ to $project_root$
- Cosmetic changes
v2.25 - 03.Oct.2007
- Rebuilt SynEdit to fix bugs with XML highlighter
v2.24 - 18.Sep.2007
- cmd-line parameter for loading project files
v2.23 - 26.Aug.2007
- Added RegEx help, tester, added Data Type maps for projects
- New icons, color schemes in the build
v2.22 - 08.Apr.2007
- Support for more languages in syntax highlighting
v2.21 - 24.Jan.2007
- Fixed bug with Highlighter when creating from template
v2.20 - 21.Jan.2007
- Added Syntax Highlighters
v2.13 - 03.Jan.2007
- Fixed tab order on front pag
v2.12 - 21.Dec.2006
- Added Drop downs for packages and Classes
v2.11 - 20.Dec.2006
- Timestamp in Oracle definition
v2.10 - 20.Aug.2006
- Caches additional BeanType values
- Template Editor Helper. Testing template
- TypePrefixes and are case sensitive
- $execution_path$ tags
- Support for multiple $ploop$s in one line
- Simpler Oracle transformation tool
- improved look on XP
- $ploop$ fixes and modifications and indentation
- $count$ tag, %EOL% constant
- New $ploop$ tag for inline loops. Saves pnlLeft width in ini file
- New functions (pos, lastpos, zeropad, equals, inc, dec).
- Engine now supports field names, types and NULLability for props.
- New rpad and lpad functions, and $xxxx_rpad$ properties
- support for linking properties with database fields and types to generate database-access source code
- completely re-written template engine, with regular expression and include tags.
- Project configuration is saved in XML. New user interface for modifying bean types