BeanMaker is a source code generator based on a powerful templating engine. Generate
consistent code for any programming language using fully customizable templates.
An intuitive taxonomy builder enabling visualisation of complex hierarchies of data.
Find out how many files, how many lines, how many bytes... File statistics by extension.
Simple, portable hex viewer. See the contents of any file of any size.
A "dummy" implementation of an SMTP server useful for testing email-sending programs.
A collection of useful utilities for the Windows command prompt. It includes:
- ask, ask for user input and set environment variable or pipe it to stdout
- clDisks, display free and total size of your hard disks
- clTimer, benchmark commands and batch files
- CountLn, recursive text file line counter
- ReplaceStr, console filter for string replacement supporting regular expressions
- ReplaceTxt, powerful text file generation from multiple templates
- p4rev and PVCSRev, recursive display of revision numbers and other
- Wo, find files in your PATH (similar to Unix's "which")
- ExitCode and Sleep, to help with batch file development and debugging